All Atlanta Appliance & AC Repair
- To make sure you dishes are getting cleaned properly alway make sure and adjust the thermostat. Make sure the water is hot enough, it should be at least 140 degrees, be carful not to burn yourself! To make it hot, turn the hot water heater thermostat up to a higher temperature.
- Check the drain hose and air gap if so ensure that you dishwasher will always drain. You do not want those things to get clogged up. If your dishwasher is not draining the water properly try removing the drain hose to unclog and debris. Reattach the hose before your start your dishwasher again.
- If your dishwasher is not draining properly this problem can also be coming from a defective timer, check the timers mechanism, if its not working, simply replace the timer with a new one.
- If your oven isn’t heating up, make sure the controls are set properly, the oven selector switch should be set correctly and the temperature switch should be set on the desired temperature. Make sure the oven timer is set to manual.
- If you have gas stove and your burners are not lighting up, wipe them off with a hot, damp rag and let the dry fully.
- If you have an electric stove and the burners aren’t functioning, make sure they are set up straight in place.
- If your oven isn’t turning off check to see if your oven is on manual control if its not change it to manual.
- To ensure that your refrigerator is always cooling properly regularly check the condenser coils. They are located on the rear of the box, make sure they are not back up against the wall they should be several inches away from the wall.
- If your freezer seem too warm it may be because of a defective defrost thermostat. You will need to replace that thermostat.
- If your ice maker is giving you problems this might be because the water inlet valve is filled with ice. If it is, simply thaw the water tube with a hair dryer so the ice can melt, removing the blockage, but try not to melt any plasitc parts with the hair dryer.
- Do NOT over load machine.
- If your washer is not spinning check the selector switch on the control panel, and set it properly. If it is set right and still not working, you will need to replace the control panel.
- Make sure your washing machine is leveled. It can make it vibrate strongly during cycle if it is not all 4 legs should be touching the floor and you should make sure nothing is under the machine.
- Make sure to always check your water fill hoses they are mostly made out of rubber and sometimes they receive to much pressure and the rubber starts tearing. If you see a slight tear replace the rubber hose so that you will not have a flood problem later on.
- If your clothes are not drying fully make sure the dryer is not too pushed against the wall.
- Check and clean filter after every cycle.
- The vent should always be clean and un clogged, if you notice that there is not enough hot air going in your dryer there may be a problem with your vents.
Call us for any appliance repair needs: (678) 430-3629